It started out as a weekend project for Hollywood’s Keanu Reeves back in 2007 but Arch Motorcycle has come a long way since then! When the self-taught engineer Gard Hollinger joined the company, they started to make production models. So far, they have made three different models including the Arch Method 143.
Arch Motorcycle is now a partnership between Keanu Reeves and designer Gard Hollinger. With the Method 143 they have created nothing less than a true masterpiece of a motorcycle!
First ever carbon fiber monoshell
The Arch Method 143 features a massive 2400cc S&S V-Twin engine producing 170 hp. The power unit is surrounded by the first ever carbon fiber monoshell chassis with an integrated fuel tank. In addition, there are Ohlins forks up front and a rear single-sided swingarm.
Related: Step-by-step guide on how to maintain your motorcycle chain
The wheels are 17”, made from 100% carbon fiber and fitted with Michelin Power RS tires. A single piece of sleek machined aluminum has been used for the upper bodywork and seat while the instrumentation is provided by an integrated smartphone dock. Only 23 units of the bike are to be made. Therefore, if you were not lucky enough to get one – you should consider the KRGT-1 model!
“The T143 requires technical expertise for the installation and tuning – along with an experienced rider. This is an ultra performance/ race engine. Longevity, engine noise, vibration and throttle sensitivity have all been compromised to reach this level of performance”
SPECIFICATIONS ON ARCH METHOD 143
- 43 CI, 2343cc S&S Cycle T143
- CNC machined aluminum sub-chassis, single-Sided billet aluminum swingarm as well as aluminum bodywork with layered integrated leather in seat and tank area
- Ohlins / Arch proprietary FGRT series fork, fully adjustable
- Ohlins / Arch proprietary rear shock with reservoir, hydraulic pre-load adjustment, fully adjustable
- Carbon Fiber Aerodynamic fork covers
- Front Brakes: ISR dual six 30mm piston Monobloc radial mount calipers with ISR floating dampened discs
- Rear Brakes: Dual ISR four piston Monobloc radial mount caliper with ISR semi floating disc
- Arch designed 17” BST Carbon Fiber “Turbine” wheels
- Michelin Power RS tires
- Arch mobile phone instrumentation display
- MotoGP inspired Titanium / Carbon Fiber / Billet Aluminum, Arch / SC Project exhaust system
- Proprietary LED headlight design
- Custom Tailored fit and finishes
- Limited to 23 units
The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide For Motorcycle Gear:
- Best Motorcycle Backpacks
- Coolest Motorcycle Aviator Goggles
- Motorcycle Ankle Boots
- GUIDE: Gear For A Motorcycle Roadtrip
- Top-10 Retro Motorcycle Gloves
- Best Black Leather Jackets
- Carbon Fiber Open Face Helmets