With lines borrowed from the 50’s and 60’s and technology that promises Lotus-like driving pleasure, Jannarelly Design-1 is a sports car for hardcore enthusiasts.
For just $84,000 you’ll get the finished car with basic options, built with a steel tube frame and a composite chassis. It’s powered by a 3.5-liter V6 known from the Nissan 370z which is placed right behind the seats. The bulletproof engine produces 300-325 hp depending on the year it’s produced. In combination with the weight of only 800 kg, the Jannarelly Design-1 goes from 0-60 mph in just under 4 seconds!
Production began in 2017 in Dubai, and even before having the first car ready, 20 examples were ordered with another 80 speculators that expressed serious interest. It’s possible to order with or without windshield – or a flip-up roof option. In terms of future plans, we know that Jannarelly is evaluating an electric powertrain for the Design-1 and has revealed some unique designs for a zero-emission sports car.
Jannarelly Design-1 UK Edition
The car is already available for the UK market and Jannarelly has also launched a so-called “UK Edition”. That model is available in two different color themes; Union Jack decal and a UK Edition plaque – both paying homage to the birthplace of two-seater sports cars.
- ENGINE: NISSAN N/A V6 engine, DOHC 24 valves 3498 cc
- Power: 325 HP
- Torque: 371 N.m
- TRANSMISSION: 6-speed transverse manual transmission shifter – Aircraft Grade Aluminum CNC shifter
- FUEL SYSTEM: 55-liter fuel tank
- SUSPENSION: Nitron adjustable coil over dampers
- BRAKING: Wilwood Brakes & Clutch Master Cylinders
- WHEELS: 16″ Alloy lightweight rims
- BODY: fiberglass or carbon fiber (optional)
- Hardtop (Optional)
- Windshield (Optional)
- WEIGHT: 850 kg
- PERFORMANCE: (estimation)
- 0-100 kph: 3.9 s
- Top speed approx. 220 kph/135mph