Omega reveals that Daniel Craig will carry the new Omega Seamaster Diver 300M 007 Edition in the upcoming Bond film ‘No Time To Die’ which premieres in April 2020. The new model measures 42 mm and is made from lightweight Grade 2 Titanium and features a brown tropical aluminum bezel ring and dial.
Engraved on the case back you’ll find a series of numbers, which follow the exact format for genuine military-issue watches, including the number 62. This refers to the year of the first James Bond film, Dr. No. The watch is also available with a dark brown NATO band.
Daniel Craig with Omega Seamaster Diver 300M 007 Edition
Omega has worked closely with filmmakers during the development of the new Bond watch – and even Daniel Craig’s own thoughts on his role as Agent 007 have affected the final design. The new Seamaster Diver 300M 007 Edition is launched in February, 2020.
Ever wondered why watches need jewels?
Calibre Omega 8806 movement
Self-winding movement with a Co-Axial escapement. Certified Master Chronometer, approved by METAS, resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss. Free sprung-balance with silicon balance spring, automatic winding in both directions. Special luxury finish with rhodium-plated rotor and bridges with Geneva waves in arabesque.
- Between lugs: 20 mm
- Bracelet: titanium
- Case: titanium
- Case diameter: 42 mm
- Dial color: black
- Crystal: domed, scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment inside
- Water resistance: 30 bar (300 metres / 1000 feet)
The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide For Watch Collectors:
- Best Canvas and Leather Watch Rolls
- The Best Watch Winders For One Watch
- Our Top 10 Best Watch Wooden Watch Boxes
- Guide: Watch Straps For Summer
- 7 Great Watch Stands To Display Your Favorite Timepiece
- Guide: How Does A Chronograph Work?
- How to Use a Tachymeter and Telemeter
- 8 Books About Watches & Watchmaking