This retro wooden keyboard is both a treat for your eyes and your fingers. The wooden keyboard evokes nostalgia with its design inspired by retro typewrites. However, thanks to it’s modern components you get full compatibility with your Mac or PC.
Disclaimer: Article contains affiliate links*
Retro wooden keyboard
California-based Azio Corp. is passionate about supporting your greatest work with premium workspace tools. The great looks of their Retro Classic keyboard will get the attention of any quality-minded retro fan. However, we bet that the technology on the inside will excite you even more. Beneath every key, there are analog mechanical switches that not only deliver a great feel but also register each keypress about halfway down in the keystroke. This will enable you to type lighter, faster and more accurately with a more comfortable feel than average keyboards.
Modern take on the classic typewriter
The captures are designed to look and feel like a vintage typewriter – but with a modern twist and advanced upgrades. Luxurious materials like leather, wood and metal give you a first-class typing experience. In addition, the technical components will give you all the nice features like backlit keyset and USB/BT connection for both Mac and PC.
- Round vintage-inspired keys and retro styling that look like a vintage typewriter
- Zinc aluminum alloy keyboard frame with a black chrome plating, assembled and attached with hex bolts
- Genuine walnut wood top plate
- Custom-designed and tuned mechanical switches
- LED backlights at the center of each key
- Custom embossed logo plate made from brushed anodized aluminum
- Compatible with both Mac and PC layouts
- Connect via USB or Bluetooth technology
The Retro Classic Bluetooth Keyboard is available in three elegant styles – Artisan, Elwood and Onyx, all with a price tag of $220 USD.
Office gadgets? We recommend the Levitating Moon
*Products in our Buyer’s Guide section is carefully chosen and we recommend only the best for our loyal audience. Bear in mind that this article contains affiliate links and if you purchase via our links – Old News Club will earn a commission.