Sean Woolsey Studio has re-invented the classic ping pong table with this gorgeous modern edition. The wooden Ping Pong table is the perfect choice when you want a playful interior but no compromises on quality and aesthetics!
Wooden Ping Pong table in modern design
Ping pong or table tennis has existed since the end of the 1800s but instead of vintage tables, most of us think of the bright blue or green edition seen in school or at sport competitions. Probably not something many people would have in the middle of their living room. As an alternative, the California-based Sean Woolsey Studio has made a wooden Ping Pong table in a contemporary style with high-quality materials and handcrafted details.
Convertible design and eco-friendly choices
Don’t worry if you don’t have enough space for a designated ping pong table – the clever design by Woolsey can easily be transformed to a dining or conference table. If you need to adjust the height of the table, this can easily be done with the steel base leg levelers.
The table is designed to meet requirements of ITTF (International Table Tennis Federation) and has a solid black walnut top with a sugar maple center line. It is finished with a natural, food-safe, hand rubbed oil and wax finish which is environmentally friendly while offering the needed protection.
The clever design by Woolsey can easily be transformed to a dining or conference table
Outdoor edition for playing outside
If you prefer playing outside, Woolsey has even made a special outdoor edition of the Ping Pong table. Instead of the wooden top, they use a material called Formica® – a super strong and durable material entirely made of paper.
- ITTF size
- 108″ x 60″ x 30″ tall
- Can be transformed to a dining or conference table in seconds
- Solid black walnut top (indoor edition)
- Compact top by Formica® (outdoor edition) entirely made of paper – but waterproof and very durable
- Base and net made of steel which has been metalized (sandblasted, sealed with zinc, and then powder coated): offers supreme corrosion and rust protection
- Table comes with two custom-made walnut paddles, 3 star balls and a wall-mounted rack
- Leg levellers to adjust height
- Environmentally friendly oil and wax finish
- Lead time is approx. 3-6 weeks
Price: $9,975 USD for the indoor edition and $9,200 USD for the outdoor edition (+ shipping with insurance). Choose from many powder coat colors for the steel base – or ask about customization options.